We offer a very comprehensive set of services. No detail is overlooked for consideration. Conveying your message properly and effectively is our main goal. Always.
How We Work
Development & Integration
Site Maintenance & Marketing
- Discovery: We begin by listening, making sure we understand the client's challenges and opportunities, audience, industry, brand, business and the site goals.
- Strategy: Develop a strategy to reach the target audiences and drive new business: budget, schedule, team, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Interface Design: Integrating your brand and messaging. Design for all graphics and page layouts, which may also include a separate design for mobile browsers or apps.
- Development & Integration: Hosting setup, database setup, application design and programming, testing, testing and more testing, technical project management. Integrate SEO (Search Engine Optimization), plug-ins and third-party applications.
- Site Launch: Test, retest, and launch.
- Site Maintenance and Marketing: Post-launch – determine a maintenance plan. A consistent and frequent marketing strategy should be an important part of your business website. This can include: social media marketing, on and off-page SEO, search engine marketing, content marketing, email marketing and site analytic reports.
Our Main Focus Is On
Web Design & Development
A web site is the integral component of your company's existence. Your company's site should present a well developed and well planned layout which will allow you to allocate your resources aggregately and effectively. The key to a great web site is its usabilty. Anyone perusing your site should never have to search to find what they are looking for.
We manage web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardized code and proprietary software; user experience design; user interface design and search engine optimization. We also manage front-end design (client-side) as well as back-end design (server-side) which allows us complete control over your design project.
HTML5 & CSS3
HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the skeleton and backbone of our web design projects. It is critical that every site we develop be well organized and use the latest HTML and CSS standards. As most of our sites are geared toward Responsive Web Design (RWD) for mobile purposes, most often HTML5 & CSS3 are used.
We also use MySQL, Apache, XML, AJAX, PHP, along with other languages and standards to provide your site with all the necessary tools to ensure a positive and fluid user experience.
We create the visual aspects that form part of your overall brand. Designing your web site so everyone remembers; what it is you do and what your company stands for. Your company will always be noticed after we have created a spectacular web site for you. Traditionally, your logo is your identity; we will make your logo stand out amongst the rest.
Responsive Web design for all mobile platforms
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience. This allows for easy reading and navigation with minimal resizing, panning, and scrolling across a wide range of devices. Whether that be a computer monitor, tablet, or mobile phone.